Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Wire and Clay Play

"What can you do with a big bin of telephone wire and some air dry clay?" You may not have asked yourself that questions but you can bet that I certainly did. 

The activity I planned for this particular Super Saturday seemed rather dull now.  I dug through the cupboards for materials that might inspire a more interesting project and was intrigued by this bin of wire so I set it out.  I also found some packages of air dry clay so I thought that might help to hold thing together.  





I sat down and started working on this guy and as people came in I suggested they help themselves to these materials and see what they can make from them. 


Today was all about original ideas.  I was glad to see the nobody else made a giraffe.  


What transpired was truly magic.  Ideas grew even more out of the chatter that filled the room. 





















Caitlyn was certain that my giraffe needed a purse!!


Sometimes no plan is the best plan.  What a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment